Are you looking to remodel your kitchen? Then Porcelain Slabs Sydney is worth giving a try for the kitchen countertop. Most people think that granite or quartz materials make the best countertops for kitchen, though it is undeniably true, the toughness of Porcelain Slabs Sydney is much strong than the other two. Despite the fact that the porcelain countertops are not much sought after during the kitchen renovations, they are worth giving a try. Actually their popularity is growing steadily and they are likely to grab a sizable market share.
What Should You Know About Porcelain?
Porcelain Panels or Porcelain Slabs is a white translucent ceramic, which is highly fertile with kaolinite. This Kaolinite clay includes a lot of minerals like feldspar, silica and various other mineral oxides. This engineered stone is then clay baked at high temperatures to form the porcelain slabs. Also, the slabs have a high density and are low porous in nature, which makes them resistant to heat, scratches and stains.
Why Consider Porcelain Slabs For Kitchen Countertops?
Here are some good reasons to consider Porcelain benchtops Sydney during your kitchen remodelling process –
- Resistant to Heat – The porcelain slabs undergo extremely high temperatures during the manufacturing process. This helps them to endure high temperatures in the kitchen, to the extent that it can even handle hot pans or pots when placed directly on its surface. It won’t get burnt, or emit any harmful substances.
- Long Lasting – As discussed earlier, porcelain is one of the toughest ceramic tiles, and it surpasses granite for its durability. Meaning, you can dice food on the countertop without a chopping board without any fear of getting the slab damaged. The rigid structure of the slab makes it resistant to scratch.
- Water and Stain Resistant – A porcelain countertop absorbs less than 0.5% of water. Hence, you don’t have to worry about wiping off the countertop every time you make a spill. Also, the surface tile is stain resistant; with a simple wipe of a towel you can remove the stains easily out of the countertop. This makes it a preferred choice for both the interior and exterior kitchens.
- Affordable and Low maintenance – The Porcelain Slab cost is very affordable, while the maintenance is also comparatively less. Porcelain slab surface is easy to clean, a simple wipe is enough to keep the surface clean and sterile, but it can withstand even harsh cleaning with bleach or ammonia too.
- Colours and Customisation – Porcelain slabs are available in a variety of colours. Moreover, they don’t fade off even with direct exposure to sunlight. So, you can place the countertop anywhere in your kitchen without worrying about the sunbeams. Also, the porcelain slabs are lightweight and can be customised according to your requirements.
Porcelain slabs are appealing, durable, easy to maintain and affordably priced when compared to quartz or marble. If you are looking to install countertops and improve the looks of your kitchen in a budget-friendly way, then installing porcelain slabs is a smart option.
**Disclaimer: Please note this is not to be relied upon as advice or any form of representation in relation to the properties or performance of the above listed product(s). This is solely for promotional purposes, please consult your stone specialist prior to selecting or purchasing any of the above listed product(s).